Main function of a Reseller / Data Entry Operator is to receive, review, and enter data into computer system. Maintain accuracy of all data recorded and perform database maintenance functions.
- Keep track of received data and source documents.
- Ensure accuracy of data.
- Review and make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compile, sort and verify accuracy of data.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Perform general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones etc.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of e.records management.
- Knowledge of assigned program activity guidelines and processes.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Data entry skills.
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.